Full-Time Leasing Agent
Great opportunity for a full-time Apartment Leasing Agent who is sales oriented,
aggressive, well-organized and has great resident relation skills for two mixed-use
properties in the Los Angeles area.
- Leasing available units, touring prospective residents, processing the applications, answer phones, conduct market surveys, and communicate with manager current market trends, filing, customer service, take work requests from residents, process move ins, collect rent payments, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Must have a least one year of apartment leasing experience to be considered and have experience using Yardi, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have a professional appearance, be a good communicator, and be prompt and courteous.
- Open availability required (weekdays & weekends)
- ***Hourly plus Leasing Bonuses***
Disclaimer: This job description does not list every duty or responsibility that may be involved in the position. Frost/Chaddock may add or change duties or responsibilities to meet business or organizational needs. Employees must meet qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.